Founded in 1964 by James A. Nugent Sr., Nugent Steel is a respected leader in steel fabrication and a preferred provider for a variety of industries, including chemical and petrochemical.
James A. Nugent Jr., P.E. assumed management of Nugent Steel from his father in 1975. Throughout the years, Nugent Steel has provided a quality product for its clients. Nugent Steel employs a hard working and dedicated staff, with an average length of employment being 18 years. In fact, their first two employees were hired in 1964 and remained there until retirement.
Nugent Steel's mission is to provide customers with products of the highest value in a safe, efficient and timely manner.
What sets nugent steel apart?
- We provide the highest quality work, on time, every time at competitive prices.
- Our experienced and driven team ensures customer satisfaction at every turn, making working with Nugent Steel a rewarding and enjoyable experience.
- We consistently received high ratings by inspection departments of all of its customers.
- Continually strives to improve efficiency, quality and safety.
- Nugent Steel carries a large inventory for emergency fabrication requirements.
- 18 acre site
- 40,000 square foot fabrication building
- 9 overhead cranes with capacities from 5 to 30 tons